If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices, please contact us by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of the site. We collect details provided by you when you register. Personal data submitted by you may be used for the following purposes:
- To assist us in keeping the website content relevant and enjoyable to our members.
- To ensure the content is delivered in a suitable format for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features when you have chosen to do so.
- To make available to you by email promotional information which we believe will be of interest to you. You can request that we do not do this by making this preference during the registration process and/or by changing the settings in your personal profile page.
- To keep you up to date with what’s new at Fishing TV through our email newsletters, from which you can unsubscribe.
- To contact you by email in relation to prize draws or anything else that we deem may be important to you.
- We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
- If we are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to access and disclose individually identifiable information concerning your activities whilst using our web site, we are obliged to do so
- By subscribing and submitting your data you agree to such use. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. In accordance with the Act, FishingTV.com is registered with the Information Commissioner www.ico.gov.uk.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy of our records and ensure proper use and protection of your information, we have appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place. Note that you must keep you password secret.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Note that if you are posting images of yourself on the site and are under 18 years of age, we advise that you seek the permission of your parents. Data on minors is never passed to third parties.
In addition our software automatically works out where you are based through your IP address in order to present you with the correct TV Channel subscription price and programmes. It also tracks your use of the TV Channel so that we can be sure that your account use abides by our Terms and Conditions and so we can enhance your viewing experience and continue to bring you the right content. Our software also accesses your broadband speed in order to be able to assess whether you can view our TV programmes at the highest quality.
FishingTV.com may also use a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies store information, such as whether you have visited Fishing TV.com before, on your computer and that information is used by us to improve the site and the services available to you.
Fishing TV may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that Fishing TV does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. Transaction details are not stored by OnlineFishing.tv. Payments are conducted through Sage Pay, who have been accredited with the highest level of payment card industry security compliance standards. Their security and privacy policies can be read HERE:
Should a complaint arise through your use of our website, we reserve the right to disclose individual information to third parties, if we consider your use of the site to be inconsistent with our Terms and Conditions.